TERMS & CONDITIONS
This outlines the framework for our services at Healthy Intuition. Your Nutritionist and Eating Behaviour Specialist will go through it with you in the first session of your work together. Please talk with them if there is anything you would like clarified and sign the contract at the bottom of the page.
You will discuss and agree what support you would like to gain through the service you are participating in, your progress will be reviewed and you will focus on your work together as you go along.
Fees for our online courses, consultations and follow-up appointments can be viewed on our website (www.healthyintuition.co.uk).
Payments can be made by cash, bank transfer or via PayPal. Payment will be requested before the consultation and this should be paid to confirm the appointment.
You are required to pay for sessions, which are missed or cancelled, with less than 48 hours notice. It is important that you attend sessions regularly. However, if you do need to cancel an appointment please let your consultant know with at least 48 hours notice. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling/messaging 07951514666.
It is confidential that you are a client of Healthy Intuition, as well as what you discuss in your sessions. There are however, some limits and exceptions to confidentiality.
If your consultant has serious concerns about your safety or the safety of another person normal confidentiality may be lifted. You will be asked to provide your GP’s contact details, as someone they may contact. Healthy Intuition keeps a record of your name, contact details and dates and times of appointments on a password-protected database. Your consultant is required to keep brief notes about the focus of your work and may record online consultations to refer back to. These are kept securely and are password protected.
Healthy Intuition requests that the Client notes the following –
- The degree of benefit obtainable from using a non-diet approach to eating behaviours may vary from person to person depending on their previous relationship with food and level of participation in the sessions.
- Nutrition and mindset support will be tailored to the individual using a variety of methods including discussion, validated assessment tools and reflection tasks.
- Nutritionists are not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions. Although we support those with disordered eating behaviours we do not work with or treat those with pre-diagnosed eating disorders.
- Nutrition and eating behaviour advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
- This document only covers the practice of nutrition and mindset therapy within this consultation, and your practitioner will make it clear if he or she intends to step outside this boundary.
The Client understands and agrees to the following –
- I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
- I give permission for you to contact my GP regarding any agreed aspects of my case.
- If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any nutrition and mindset therapy. This is necessary so that your GP can consider how this may support prescribed medications or alternative therapies.
- It is important that I tell my Nutritionist about any medical diagnosis, medication or involvement in other therapies as this may affect the impact of the programme.
- I accept that the scale of benefit of the online courses, consultations and follow-up appointments will depend on my active participation in discussion and homework tasks that are set.